Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oh, How I Love CAKE!!!

So this post is LONG overdue! I meant to post this a month ago (actually longer) but in true Courtney nature I would think about it when I wasn't near my computer. So here it is! :)

Before leaving Wake Forest, I wanted to get some pictures of myself done, to give people as I go overseas (and since my mom hasn't had a "real" picture of me since my high school senior portraits.)
A friend of mine, Brody (or as I call her BroDAY!!!), told me she would do them for me.
Brody and I met at work. She's a hygienist at the office I was working at. Brody is fun, talented, SO sweet, creative, and amazing! She's an awesome momma, a great hygienist (I can vouch because she's cleaned my grill), an excellent photographer, and a great friend! She has displayed strength, graciousness, love, forgiveness, and generosity in ways I haven't seen and will probably never again see. I say all of this because while I may be displaying her handy work in showing my pictures, I wanted you to know the person behind the camera. I'm so very grateful to her and honored that I can say my photos are a "CAKE" product.

If you want to take a look at her talent check her out at thecakephotography.blogspot.com.






I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed smiling for them :)












1 comment: